Wedding Officiants in Peterborough, Ontario
Including: Lakefield, Bobcaygeon, Buckhorn, Bancroft, Haliburton, Cannington, Fenlon Falls
Leigh was born and raised in Peterborough, Ontario. She has worked in government for over fifteen years, is a certified municipal officer, records manager and an experienced wedding officiant, conducting more than 100 wedding ceremonies since 2005. Leigh firmly believes in the right of couples (including same-sex couples) to plan a civil or spiritual ceremony of their choosing. With confidence and experience, she will work with you to ensure your wedding ceremony is creative, unique, memorable and worry-free. Leigh will travel to your ceremony in Peterborough and the Kawartha’s; Northumberland or Durham Region.
Bonnie is fluent in English, Spanish, American Sign Language (ASL), and possesses a sparkling sense of humour and lively spirit of adventure. She looks forward to sharing a personal connection with you during the planning of your ceremony, be it a spiritual or civil wedding celebration. Bonnie welcomes mixed cultural, same sex, and interfaith couples to join with her in the creation of uniquely memorable celebrations of love. Bonnie has a BSc. in psychology from New York University and has been a professional counselor for several years. She is an active member of her community as the Public Relations Chairperson and serves on the Board of Directors for the Council of Persons with Disabilities in Peterborough.
David who lives in Lindsay, has over 20 years of Ministry and Counselling experience. He has conducted many weddings in a variety of settings. His confident, caring style enables couples to plan and enjoy their wedding to the fullest. David enjoys guiding couples through every detail of their spiritual or civil ceremony, so that it will be a day to remember for ever. He looks forward to working with you to make all your wedding dreams become a reality.
Emily is a graduate of Trent University. Emily is also a newlywed who enjoys cooking, dance, reading, writing, film and the outdoors.She has superior communication skills, organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail. In working with Emily, your wedding ceremony will be truly reflective of the love and joy being shared between you at one of the happiest moments of your lives. She has a warm and engaging personality, as well as a great sense of humor.
“Meredith is well known and respected in Newcastle, Peterborough, and surrounding communities as a successful business person, Teacher and Music Director . She has a B.Ed degree and has worked with many parents to enhance the education of their children. Meredith has had input into many weddings and she firmly believes in the right of couples (including same-sex couples) to solemnize their vows in the faith of their choice.In her spare time, Meredith enjoys oil painting and spending time with her three Labrador retrievers. She is very much looking forward to meeting with you and planning your memorable day.”
Lori is passionate about helping others and wants to be a part of creating the wedding of their dreams. She is experienced in event planning and officiating ceremonies. Her gentle, caring nature allows the couple and their families to be at ease on their special day. She is comfortable performing civil, religious and spiritual weddings, vow renewals, baptismal and naming ceremonies. Lori is excited to serve those in the Peterborough and surrounding area.
Let me help to make your wedding a day of joy and celebration. With 30 years experience as a group facilitator and event coordinator I have the skills to facilitate a warm, smooth, comfortable and fun atmosphere for you and your guests. It would be a privilege to be part of your ceremony, and would be honoured to celebrate this day of love and commitment for people of all communities. Let my professionalism, sensitivity and my respect for all spiritual beliefs and customs help brighten this wonderful day.
Jim Riehle (pronounced 'Really') and his wife Peggy came to Canada from the U.S. almost 40 years ago and have lived in the Lindsay area where he worked as a teacher and school administrator. Jim has a wonderful sense of humour. His hobbies are photography and woodworking, but these pale in comparison to his passion for celebrating marriage for his couples. His outgoing personality and keen appreciation of the non-conventional provide the kind of open-minded, enthusiastic support necessary for your wedding ceremony to be done your way.
Elizabeth lives at Omemee on a farm with spouse Peter and their three children. She is a graduate of Queens in English and Religion. She is a long time volunteer with the Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies. Elizabeth is also active in 'Brainchild' , helping parents who have a child with a brain tumor. Elizabeth is a caring individual who will work with you to make your wedding ceremony all you want it to be whether civil or spiritual. Her calm and professional manner will be a welcome part of your day.
David Wells is located in the heart of the Kawartha’s near Fenelon Falls ON. David was raised on a beef farm and over the years has kept his Rural Roots working closely with local and district Fall Fairs and Agricultural Societies. David owns and operates his own small business in the Fenelon area and is known locally by business and individuals alike. David has a warm and friendly personality coupled with a good sense of humour. In David’s down time he enjoys listening to country music, singing in the church choir, reading a good book or taking a long walk on a quiet country road.
Ken was born and raised in Peterborough. He is an experienced and creative wedding officiant. His strengths include a strong passion for people, a good sense of humour and a philosophy of caring. As a public speaker Ken has won numerous awards and contests through Toastmasters International, both across Canada and internationally. Ken says: "I consider joining two people together in the commitment of love a great honour and if I can be of service please let me know."
Julie is a professional with a smile. She is committed to making your special day be the very best that it can be. Her goal is to make your wedding day a perfect reflection of two individuals uniting as one. As a mother and grandmother, she is committed to family, in whatever form it takes. She respects and honours all religious, spiritual, and secular backgrounds. Not only is she is comfortable in any wedding setting; her leadership will bring that same comfort to those attending your wedding. Whether you have planned a classical wedding, a relaxed and laid back one, or perhaps one with your own unique style, Julie would welcome the opportunity to make it uniquely yours.
Based in Lindsay, Ontario, Bob is an experienced wedding officiant with many years experience. He has conducted 100's of weddings, in a variety of settings and styles. He is experienced in civil, interfaith and religious ceremonies . His desire is to help couples make their wedding unique, personal and meaningful. He creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere at every wedding and has the knack of putting your family and friends at ease. Bob has an engaging personality, a great sense of humour and is enthusiastic and outgoing. Bob enjoys biking, golf and playing the trombone.
Gerri Humphries a Campbellford resident is happily married with two children. Gerri is an avid environmentalist and an active volunteer within his community. His experiences as a firefighter has given him a deep appreciation for life's memorable moments spent with loved ones. Gerri has the right combination of understanding, professionalism, grace and humor to help each couple have the unique and personal civil or spiritual wedding ceremony that they envision. Gerri really enjoys being a part of a couple's wedding and celebration of their love. As a wedding officiant he can create for every couple a wedding day that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
Ed lives near Lindsay but will travel to your ceremony site in Peterborough or the Kawarthas. He is a a kind, caring, warm person with lots of experience conducting weddings. Couples find he has a way with guests and knows how to make them feel comfortable in each situation. Ed likes to get to know his couples and enjoys working with them to make their spiritual or civil wedding ceremony everything they want it to be.
Hal who lives in Campbellford is a retired police officer. he has been conducting weddings over four years.He scuba dives, loves motorcycles, and hunts with a camera. Hal is comfortable in all wedding settings and knows how to create a warm and friendly ambience. Hal has a great sense of humour and your guests will love his work. For a civil or spiritual ceremony ask for Hal.
What couples say about our experienced wedding officiants
- "Amanda Gulka did an excellent job with both the meeting and the ceremony, she was dressed appropriatly and spoke with confidence. The day was perfect, your price was competative, it was a good experience. "
Lisa & Robert
- "Terry and I are so grateful to have met Keith Lewis. He worked with us to create the perfect spiritual wedding and helped us feel comfortable and relaxed. Keith's ability to understand what we were looking for was amazing and his guidance and wisdom helped to capture the essence of what Terry and I wanted to share with each other and with our guests. It was a pleasure working with him and I would highly recommend his services. Thank you Keith."
Brenda and Terry
- "Gary Faris didn't meet our expectations, he exceeded them and then some. What a wonderful man. The time he took with Paul and I and our daughter Jenna, who sang at the wedding service was remarkable. "
Teresa & Paul
- "Andrew McGregor was very professional, friendly and maintained the perfect tone for our wedding. He did a terrific job, and we received neverending comments about how perfect our wedding ceremony was. We would definitely recommend Andrew, and All Seasons Weddings to others in the future. Thanks for everything!"
Jennifer & Lars
- "Diane Paquette was GREAT and offered many great ideas during the planning process. We were referred to All Seasons Weddings by my brother and his wife who were married by them 2 years ago. We are very happy for their referral and couldn’t have picked anyone better then Diane to perform our ceremony."
Jennifer & Anthony
- "Patricia Lacroix was beyond expectations. We loved her, very sweet, kind, loving and made us so comfortable and happy! I would 100% recommend Patricia Lacroix to anybody getting married! The ceremony was perfection and the happiest part of my entire day! "
Conita & James
- "Ted Morris' warmth and humour made the day flow nicely. He was a fantastic choice for officiant on our special day.
Martin & Athena
- "Darlene Coulter was the best! She had great advice for us about the ceremony and timed it perfectly. We got married on the beach and she had it so we said our vows right as the sun was setting. It was the perfect day! I'll never forget how I felt after leaving our first meeting with Darlene, she made us feel so confident. I knew that rain or shine, she would help us and guide us through the ceremony. I was so nervous to speak infront of my guests and she made me feel very relaxed and calm. Thanks to the office, everything from the first email to the ceremony was very professional and very clear. The directions are easy to follow, payment was easy. I also really appreciated how Darlene not only walked us through the steps to have a great ceremony, but gave us directions for applying for the marriage liscence afterwards. I found that to be the hardest part because the government forms are so confusing to follow. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and Darlene had a big part it making it all come together. She was a big help for the ceremony and I am so happy she was part of our day. Thank you!"
Renee & Mike
- "John Crocker,was the officiant at our wedding in Parry Sound at the Stockey Centre. Although it was windy and rainy outside it was warm and quite beautiful inside that day. Our families and friends commented that they really the ceremony which was beautiful.John performed a wonderful and professional wedding ceremony for us.
The ceremony was perfect, just as I envisioned; simple, sweet, and not too long.
Our wedding day was a great day and we have John to thank for that.Mary-Lyn and DJ
Mary-Lyn and DJ
- "Dear Antoine Aouad,Irfan and I would like to thank you so much for the wonderful services you provided at our wedding. We appreciate the time you took up front to acknowledge my father's passing and incorporate our poem into the vows.
We have been receiving tons of compliments on the ceremony and the wedding overall. Many of our friends have told us it is the best wedding they have attended this summer 2011 so far!
Leah and Irfan
- "Melissa! . Just enjoying a pint with my new husband. You were absolutely fantastic! We are thrilled with how everything turned out. It was better than we ever could have imagined! Our guests really loved and appreciated the personal touches you suggested (ring warming and wine box) you were a dream and we are so grateful! (you're welcome to use these quotes). We are in debt to you, as you were instrumental in creating a ceremony so special, it was simply priceless. If there is anything you need ever don't hesitate to ask! We will never forget you and we hope to see you again!
And now if you'll excuse me, I'll return to basking in newly-wedded bliss!
Lots of love,
- "Lorne Lazenby made us feel very comfortable right from the frist time we met him. He welcomed us into his home from our meeting and was both very professional yet open. He suited our day perfectly and we were both thrilled to pose with him for his scrapbook. He made us feel at ease right from the start. It was an honour to have Lorne officate our wedding."
Rick & Lee
- "I wanted to let you know that we received, including ourselves, many many compliments on Kerry Armstong's officiating of our wedding ceremony. It was beautiful. She is a wonderful person, big smile and made our wedding extra special. She customized our ceremony and embraced the inclusion of our children (we have 4!). She was most welcomed by our family and friends! A great job. We couldn't have asked for a better person than kerry Armstrong! She is considered a friend of the family and will be referred to our friends."
Josie and Justin
- "My husband and I would like to thank Tina Gabriel for performing a beautiful wedding ceremony at Hart House Chapel.Tina is a wonderful person, very warm and genuine. She helped us pick the right wording for the ceremony to make it personal and intimate, just like we had imagined it to be. During the ceremony, she charmed everyone with her expressive voice and she was calm and in control of the situation even when we faced minor disruptions in our plans.
Jelena and Peter
- "Melissa (Warner),
Thank you so much for making our Wedding day truly special. It was everything we expected and more.
We are now a family officially .... to all of us this Marriage is more than just a piece of paper it is a union of our family. The wedding video turned out amazing... it took our breaths away watching it. To us it is a memory we will forever carry in our hearts. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. It was truly a pleasure for you to marry us.
Our families loved the ceremony and thought you were absolutely perfect.
Take care and God Bless
Penny and Doug
Penny and Doug
Ce que les couples disent à propos de nos célébrants de mariages d'expérience.
- "Bonjour Diane Paquette. Juste un petit mot afin de vous remercier pour la belle cérémonie de mariage. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le déroulement de la cérémonie malgré sa simplicité et surtout pour l'aisance avec laquelle vous pouvez guider les principaux intervenants. Nous nous sommes sentis très à l'aise malgré certain passages très touchants. Nous avons remarqué des notre première rencontre, le professionnalisme avec lequel tu exerçais tout en nous plongeant dans une atmosphère très amicale. Nous tenons encore une fois, Hélène et moi à te remercier pour cette magnifique journée qui demeurera à jamais dans nos souvenirs et nous n'hésiterons jamais à vous recommander.
Hélène et Jean
Hélène and Jean
- "Bonjour Réjean (Piché)
Nous désirons exprimer notre gratitude à toi Réjean pour avoir accepté de célébrer notre mariage. Tu as su bien nous guider tout en nous laissant la latitude de façonner notre célébration à notre gout et selon nos valeurs personnelles.
Merci pour cette journée mémorable.
Johanne et Michel"
Johanne et Michel
- "Je recommanderai Diane Paquette n'importe quand, elle dégage une énergie tellement positive et elle nous a tellement mis à l'aise que nous n'étions aucunement stressés. La famille nous a même féliciter de notre célébrante. Pour nous, nous ne pouvions choisir meilleure célébrante. Haut la main pour Madame Diane Paquette!!!"
Chantal and Jean
- "Bonjour Francine Mongeon,Un petit mot pour vous dire que nous avons beaucoup apprécié vôtre aide pour accomplir les diverses démarches qui nous ont permis de célébré notre mariage dans un délai si court.
Nous avons bien aimés votre contribution et interprétation de notre cérémonie que vous avez merveilleusement célébrée selon nos désirs et attentes.
C’est avec plaisir que nous vous recommandons à ceux qui désirent une cérémonie à la hauteur de leur attente.
Chantal et Simon
- "Celina Mantler a très bien fait la cérémonie. Elle nous a donné pleine liberté de planifier les paroles, lectures, prières, voeux etc. que nous voulions. Elle a eu quelques difficultés avec son français, mais on a tous bien compris tout de même. Nous avons fortement apprecié la cérémonie française."
Marielle & Ronald
- "Bonjour André Fontaine ! Words cannot express how delighted we were with the wedding ceremony. Drew would like to thank you for making the longest minutes of his life so relaxing and comforting with your soft spoken nature and calming humour before seeing me. Also being so patient with saying his vows in french.
Our family and friends all thought it was a brilliant idea of having the celtic handfasting tradition with the fabric making the knot ! Voici trois photos de la cérémonie. Merci encore d'avoir fait le service dans les deux langues. Tout le monde a apprécié ce beau geste !
Mr and Mrs Clark
- "Bonjour Réjean Piché. On veut te dire un gros MERCI pour avoir célébré notre mariage. La cérémonie a été parfaite, on n'aurait pas pu demander mieux. C'était la première fois pour nous tous de participer à une cérémonie comme la nôtre et tous ont adoré l'intimité et le partage d'émotions que ça a produit.
Chantal et Yves
- "Salut André Fontaine,Nous sommes extrêmement satisfait de tes services du début jusqu'à la fin! Tu as été très amical, fiable, professionnel et tu nous a donné de très bons conseils (encouragements à dire nos propres voeux, utiliser la brouette pour les enfants etc...)On va certainement te recommander si on entend parler de quelqu'un qui cherche un officiant car tu as rendu notre préparation de mariage très plaisante.Merci infiniment d'avoir contribué au succès de notre grande journée!
Natasha et Alexis
- "Merci infiniment pour une si belle cérémonie! Diane, tu as su concilier notre thème et tous nos élans d'inspiration, tout en t'assurant que nos familles et nos proches se sentent inclus... autant les francophones que les anglophones! You made us laugh and you made us cry (happy tears only!).
The tone and style were perfectly adapted to our personalities and our vision of the big day. You held our hands every step of the way, and we really appreciated benefiting from your experience for great tips and ideas, based on our own style and preferences. Diane, we have already recommended you to all of our friends who are planning to get married! Selon notre expérience avec toi et les compliments qu'on a reçu à ton égard, on n'aurait pas pu mieux choisir!
Matt and Laura
- "Réjean Piché était absolument merveilleux. Attentionné, ouvert à nos idées, enthousiasme... absoluement parfait! Nous nous sommes mariés dans une microbrasserie et le thème de notre mariage était "La Bière"! Au lieu du rituel du mélange des sables, nous avons integré le rituel du mélange de la bière! M.Piché à adoré notre idée et lui a même mis sa propre touche! Le discours était parfait! M.Piché était très "humain" et nous a fait sentir très confortable tout au long de la cérémonie. Nous ne pouvions pas demander mieux!"
Veronik et Sebastien
- "Bonjour Réjean Piché. Nous voulons encore une fois te remercier pour la belle cérémonie que tu nous as fait vivre lors de notre mariage. Nous en garderons un souvenir pour très longtemps. Merci pour ta gentillesse, ta flexibilité et ton charisme.Au plaisir de se revoir,
Charline et Pierre
- "Cher Alan Viau,
Merci pour te belle présence samedi dernier.
Nous étions ravis de t'avoir comme célébrant et te remercions bien chaleureusement.
Martin et Chiara
- "Bonjour Diane (Paquette)
Un gros merci encore, la cérémonie était très belle et je n'ai eu que des commentaires positifs sur ta participation à notre grand évènement."" Si jamais tu as besoin de références n'hésite pas de nous contacter!
Phil and Monique
- "Gisele Savard-Lalonde est très gentille, très organisé, disponible à l'écoute de nots désirs. Elle nous a permis de mettre la cérémonie a notre goût et s'est adapter aux petits changements de dernières minutes. Merci!"
Isabelle et Miguel
- "Christine, plutôt que de répondre rapidement hier, j'ai préféré attendre d'avoir un moment pour exprimer un remerciement approprié. Le ton chaleureux de ta voix, l'expression et la cadence que tu as donné à nos vœux, la clarté de ton expression et la précision égale de ton anglais et de ton français ont été bien appréciés par nos invités, nos parents, Karina Daniel et Natasha, et surtout Mary et moi. Un grand merci aussi pour ton aide livrée avec tact et diplomatie lors de nos préparatifs - le résultat en à bien été amélioré.
Tu as donné le souffle de vie à nos vœux; maintenant c'est à Mary et moi de leur donner vie. Ce que nous nous empressons de faire!
Mary and Eric